• From August 2nd, EU and US residents arriving from an ‘amber’ list
destination (including the US, Italy and Germany) to England will no longer
need to self-isolate if they have been fully vaccinated with vaccines
authorised by the EMA in Europe and FDA in the USA.
• Travellers arriving from the US must provide proof of US residency.
• Travellers must have been fully vaccinated for at least 14 days and will no
longer need to take a ‘day 8’ Covid-19 arrival test. A ‘day 2’ arrivals test is
• Passengers from all countries must still complete a passenger locator form
and a pre-departure test within 72 hours of their scheduled departure time.
• Our flexible booking policy (‘Book with confidence’ & Flexibility for
existing bookings) remains in place should a passenger need to change
their travel dates, destination or cancel without any additional fees.
• Customers can check our Sherpa tool to find latest country entry
requirements and restrictions for their journey.
© 2020 Transam Travel. All rights reserved.
* These fields are required.